If your doctor has asked that you be admitted to the hospital for treatment, go to the Admissions and Registration area at the main entrance of the hospital. On the day that you are admitted, please remember to bring the following:
- Insurance identification cards
- Social Security number
- Medicare or Medicaid card
- Current medication list
- A method of payment for any co-payments, deductibles or coinsurances that are due
- Information on next of kin or responsible parties including name, address, phone number, and relationship
- If you come to the hospital through Emergency Department, your hospital admission will be handled there. Members of your family or a close friend can supply the information we need if you are unable to do so.
* MountainView Regional Medical Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age or handicap in admission or access to treatment in its programs or activities.